Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to NASSAT. These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the NASSAT website.
NASSAT is located in Spain.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue using the NASSAT website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions established on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Legal Notice and any or all of the Agreements: Client, You and Your refer to you, the person who accesses this website and accepts the terms and conditions of the company. The Company, We Ourselves, We and Our, refers to our Company. Party, Parties or Us, collectively refers to the Client and ourselves, or the Client or ourselves.
All the terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate way, either through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or by any other means, with the express purpose to know the needs of the Client with respect to the provision of the declared services / products of the Company, in accordance with and subject to the current law of Spain.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and / or, he / she or they, are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, NASSAT and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on NASSAT.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can view and / or print pages from http://fipas.nassat.space for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://fipas.nassat.space
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://fipas.nassat.space
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://fipas.nassat.space
- Redistribute content from NASSAT, unless the content is specifically made for redistribution.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law regarding satisfactory quality, suitability for the purpose and / or use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this legal notice:
- Limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limits any of our or your responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law.
- It excludes any of our or your responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability established in this Section and in other parts of this legal notice:
- are subject to the previous paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the liability release or in relation to the object of this liability release, including liabilities arising out of contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of legal duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.