Policy of Social Impact and Responsability
NETWORK & SATELLITE SYSTEM (NASSAT) (hereinafter "NASSAT") is responsible for formulating the strategy and approving NASSAT's corporate policies, as well as for organizing the internal control systems. In accordance with the provisions of the values incardinated in the Code of Conduct, the development by NASSAT of practices of impact and social responsibility in its activity and in technological development are the pillars of its activity model.
Nassat's aspiration is that all persons linked to the Compliance Model, are those who actively implement, promote and supervise compliance with these principles and actions in their field of social responsibility, integrating it into their way of being, doing and saying.
NASSAT considers Social Responsibility as its way of understanding and developing business activity. Therefore, the performance of all governing and management bodies in accordance with these principles shapes their identity and business model.
Through this policy, NASSAT pursues the following goals:
Develop your activity in an ethical, responsible and excellent way:
- I. respecting the laws and regulations that apply to it
- II. aligned with corporate values
- III. acting responsibly and in continuous pursuit of excellence
- IV. placing people at the center of their purpose.
Increase value creation
- for shareholders and for all interest groups
- balancing the satisfaction of expectations and needs, through the integral management of the ethical, economic, social, labor and environmental impact
- with sustainable performance, with a long-term vision and perspective.
- Adapt the reputation, as a direct consequence of the coherence between the "being, doing and saying" of NASSAT with its stakeholders.
3. Principles and Guidelines for Action
To achieve these objectives NASSAT develops an ethical, responsible and excellent management model based on:
- Ethically manage our daily activity based on corporate values, the code of conduct and the compliance system.
Deploy your own, comprehensive and systemic model of stakeholder management
- I. their proper identification
- II. the establishment of stable relationship mechanisms and tools for active listening with society.
- III. the prioritization of the issues that are relevant to them and contribute to the greater creation of value of the Company
- IV. the incorporation of the material issues identified in the Company's strategy and operational plans
- V. systematic monitoring of the plans and objectives defined
- VI. communication and reporting of the status and achievements of the situation and achievements
- Identify and proactively manage the potential impacts of the activity, whether of an economic, labor, ethical, environmental or social nature, to achieve sustainable performance with a vision and long-term perspective.
Develop and deploy the NASSAT management model based on the continuous
improvement and excellence of all our processes and activities. This "way of being,
doing and saying" that emanates from our business model and corporate culture:
- is dynamic, in that it continuously adapts to the needs of time and place in which the Company's business is developed
- is reviewable by its very nature, as it is subject to the process of continuous improvement
- is comprehensive, insofar as it deploys to all businesses, organizational levels, areas, departments, workplaces and people
- Place the Customer at the center of our activity, with the purpose of developing and offering them quality and innovative products and services that meet their real needs.
- Promote transparent, clear and responsible communication to facilitate the best knowledge and understanding of our products and services.
- Offer products and services that take care of the environmental impact at all stages of its life cycle, from conception to development, manufacture, transport, marketing, use and recycling.
- Define and implement a responsible marketing policy that understands customers as an ally to reach the Customer, establishing lasting relationships, based on trust and contribution of value for both parties; and that allows to sustain our growth.
- Become a key supplier to our Customers, which brings value propositions to their business and contributes to its development, in the different channels and markets in which we are present and in which we can develop jointly.
- Promote transparent, clear and responsible communication in our business relationship with all of them.
- Achieve the maximum commitment and loyalty of the people who work at NASSAT by deploying our people management model and our corporate culture; generating the emotional and material environment that allows us to attract and develop the best individual and collective talent.
- Ensure the health of all employees and implement practices to minimize the risk of occupational accidents.
- Continuously develop the skills and knowledge of people, generating a stimulating, entrepreneurial, participatory work environment, and in which people can emerge and develop all their abilities, give the best of themselves and that allows them to improve their employability.
- Respect diversity and promote equal opportunities, as well as non-discrimination on the basis of gender, age, disability or any other circumstance. Promote inclusive leadership by directors and managers.
- Develop our family-responsible business model, promoting work/family life balance practices and other initiatives aimed at developing quality employment.
Define and implement a responsible purchasing policy that understands suppliers
as an ally that allows us to:
- I. Offer our customers quality and innovative products and services.
- II. Be more efficient and effective throughout our value chain through ethical and responsible strategies with our suppliers.
- III. Systematically incorporate collaboration with them aimed at generating open innovation, developing and improving our products, services and internal processes.
- IV. Promote and take advantage of technological advances offered by suppliers to reduce negative environmental impacts.
- V. Incorporate social and environmental criteria in purchasing decisions that contribute to creating a socially responsible value chain.
- In short, establish lasting relationships with suppliers, based on mutual trust and contribution of value for both parties.
- Support the development of the societies where we are present through NASSAT activities, as well as through social impact programs and plans with a focus on healthy living habits, employability, local development, entrepreneurship and knowledge.
- Promote own or collective initiatives for the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Respect and promote respect for human rights in accordance with international benchmarks in this field.
- Participate in initiatives and collaborate with regulators, other organizations and sectoral forums for the promotion and dissemination of responsible practices, promote quality, competitiveness, sustainable development and responsible communication.
- Promote actions aimed at reducing our environmental impact such as actions aimed at reducing the carbon footprint and transparent communication of emissions, the development of actions to improve the life cycle of our products and services and the development of the circular economy.
- Ensure the economic sustainability of the business, understood as the ability to create economic value, which allows to continue growing and, in addition, adequately reward shareholders.
- Preserve and develop Nassat's identity through the formalization and deployment of the business model and its corporate culture, as an extension of the Company's identity.
- Facilitate the knowledge and training of those issues that may be necessary to allow the proper exercise of the rights of shareholders.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of shareholders for the proper exercise of their activity.
- Ensure transparency, veracity, immediacy and homogeneity in the dissemination of information and strengthen its analysis and internalization by shareholders.
- Publish the information in a continuous, periodic, timely and timely manner and ensure that such information arrives and is understood in the same way.
- Develop its activity with fiscal responsibility, adequately fulfilling its tax obligations and avoid any practice that involves the illicit avoidance of the payment of taxes or the damage to the public treasury. To this end, the Company has a fiscal strategy in accordance with the principles of integrity, transparency and prudence.
- Avoid conduct that is contrary to internal rules and policies or that may harm the heritage or reputation of NASSAT, enhancing a culture of compliance and through appropriate policies and programs.
4. Communication Chanels, Participation and Dialogue
NASSAT is proactive in systematically listening to the needs and expectations of stakeholders and social demands through a structured process and different channels and tools for communication, participation and dialogue.
On an annual basis NASSAT publishes a Corporate Social Responsibility report in accordance with international reference standards that is made public and actively disseminated. It includes in a detailed and up-to-date way the channels of dialogue with stakeholders.
NASSAT promotes transparency in the dissemination of information to stakeholders, adopting responsible communication practices at all times.
5. Monitoring System and Monitoring Mechanisms
In accordance with the provisions of the Bylaws and the Council Regulations, the approval of the Social Responsibility Policy corresponds to the administrative body, which will adopt the necessary measures for the implementation, supervision, development, application and review of this policy.
This Risk Control and Management Policy has been approved by the Nassat Administration Body, in Malaga on June 11, 2021.